This policy is currently in effect for performances until May 31, 2023. As always, protocols may be revised based on industry best practices, CDC guidance, and evolving circumstances.Please be aware of our current requirements when making your ticket purchase.
- Proof of Vaccination No Longer Required: Masks Optional (audience members) *
- Audience members are exempt from having to submit proof of vaccination and are not required to remain masked during a performance, however, masks are strongly encouraged.
- We ask that any patron who is feeling ill to please stay home and utilize our ticket exchange options. Our cast, crew and volunteers are expected to do the same.
- County Players is home to a fully vaccinated team of volunteers, cast, crew, and creatives.
- Policies & Operation Hours
- Until further notice, County Players will not be open to the public outside of performances. Early arrival for audiences will be limited to one hour prior to performance time. Please prepare for inclement weather as necessary.
- All audience members may purchase tickets online or by phone (845-298-1491.) Ticket options will be limited to touchless ticketing (mobile/digital) or print-at-home only; no printed tickets will be available for will call pick up.
- Digital programs are available for all performances.
*Policies for cast and crew volunteers are outlined on Auditions page.