Last updated and effective as of January 1, 2023. This policy is in effect for performances now through March 31, 2023. Our schedule and policies will continue to change and evolve, please check back regularly for updates.
Please be aware of the following requirements when making your ticket purchase.
- Proof of Vaccination No Longer Required: Masks Optional (audience members) *
- Audience members are exempt from having to submit proof of vaccination and are not required to remain masked during a performance, however, masks are strongly encouraged.
- We ask that any patron who is feeling ill to please stay home and utilize our ticket exchange options. Our cast, crew and volunteers are expected to do the same.
- Policies & Operation Hours
- Until further notice, County Players will not be open to the public outside of performances. Early arrival for audiences will be limited to one hour prior to performance time. Please prepare for inclement weather as necessary.
- All audience members may purchase tickets online or by phone (845-298-1491.) Ticket options will be limited to mobile/digital (paperless) or print-at-home only; no printed tickets will be available for will call pick up.
*Policies for cast and crew volunteers are outlined on Auditions page.