Requests for Charitable Donations
County Players is committed to the Hudson Valley communities we serve and is pleased to contribute to worthy causes. We receive many requests each year, and we make a concerted effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. In an effort to allow organizations who have not benefited from a donation from County Players, we will consider your request if it has been one year from the date of your last event/donation. Please use the following guidelines when submitting charitable requests via the online submission form.
Guidelines for charitable donations:
- It has been at least one year since your organization has received a donation from County Players.
- Requests must be submitted in writing through the online submission form.
- Requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the event or any media deadlines.
- Please allow three weeks to process your request. CP will respond to your request either way, via email. Please do not call CP regarding the status of your request.
- Include a contact name, address and email in your proposal of the contact person that should receive the donation.
- Requests should be for single tickets only.
- CP does not make financial contributions.
- Requests should not exceed one written page in length.
- Summarize the event or organization’s objectives and purpose.
- Provide a description of the event or program.
- Please explain how the donation will be recognized in promotion of the event, at the event and post-event.
- County Players reserves the right to approve or deny any request at any time.
CP does not make contributions to the support of:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin.
- Political or partisan organizations or candidates.
- Organizations established to influence legislation or specific elections individuals