Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
We plan to open Season 64 in July 2021 with Pride and Prejudice. Seats are not on sale at this time.
Due to COVID-19 the Box Office is currently closed. E-mail and phone messages will be returned by our volunteers in a timely manner.
We remain committed to re-opening when we can ensure the well-being of all volunteers and audiences.
All subscription seats purchased for Season 63 will be honored for Season 64 (2021-2022). We reserve the right to move your seats if necessary to accommodate social distancing and capacity requirements.
INDIVIDUAL TICKET PRICES:
Non-musicals: $20 adults; $17 Senior 60+/Military/Children under 12
Musicals: $25 adults; $22 Senior 60+/Military/Children under 12
- May I still purchase tickets through the box office? You may still purchase tickets from the box office by phone (845-298-1491), or mail or in person.
- Is there a service charge for purchasing tickets online? There is a $1.50 per ticket service charge for tickets purchased online. There is NO service charge for tickets purchased through the box office.
- What If I can’t attend all of the performances for my subscription? Tickets can be exchanged for another night by calling the box office (845-298-1491) BEFORE the night for which you have seats. Subject to availability.
- What does “Will Call” mean? “Will Call” means the tickets will be held for you at the box office, and you may pick them up before the performance.
- PARKING INFORMATION
Box Office Policies
Box Office Contact: 845-298-1491 (please call for current hours as they are subject to change).
During performances, Box Office hours will be 6pm-8pm for evening performances and 12pm-2pm for matinee performances.
All non-subscription tickets must be purchased as described below. We do not accept unpaid reservations.
Payment may be made in one of the following ways:
- Call the Box Office at 845-298-1491. Purchase your ticket by using your MasterCard, VISA, AMEX or Discover Card. When you call, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- your billing street address and zip code.
- say and spell your full name.
- quantity of tickets desired.
- date you would like the tickets
- a phone number where you can be reached.
- Purchase your tickets by mailing a check to the Box Office. Send to: County Players Box Office, 2681 West Main St, Wappingers Falls, N.Y. 12590
- Tickets may be purchased by check, cash or credit card at the Box Office during regular Box Office hours or on the evening of a performance, pending availability.
Tickets will be held for you at the Box Office.
Regrettably, there are no refunds. Exchanges can be made for another performance of the same play, pending availability, provided you contact the box office prior to your original ticket date. A $2 per ticket exchange fee applies in some circumstances.
This project is made possible, in part, through funding from the County of Dutchess and administered by Arts Mid-Hudson.