Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The safety of our audiences, volunteers and artists is our priority. To keep everyone as safe as possible, we will continue to adjust our operations and hours, and we will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination and masks for all those who enter the Falls Theater, both audience and volunteers. Our schedule and policies will continue to change and evolve, please check back regularly for updates.
Policies & Operation Hours
Until further notice, County Players will not be open to the general public outside of performances. Early arrival for audiences will be limited to one hour prior to performance time. Audience members must wait outside until they have been cleared for entry according to the vaccination policy. Please prepare for inclement weather as necessary.
All audience members must purchase tickets online or by phone (845-298-1491.) Ticket options will be limited to mobile/digital (paperless) or print-at-home only; no printed tickets will be available for will call pick up until further notice.
Masks will be required to enter County Players. No exceptions. Those who do not have a mask will be provided one. All masks must completely cover the nose and mouth and comply with CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings. Masks with a valve, gaiters, scarves, etc. are not permitted. Those who refuse to wear a mask or refuse to provide proof of vaccination prior to performances will be denied entry and will not be entitled to a refund.
We ask that any patron who is feeling ill to please stay home and utilize our ticket exchange options. Our cast, crew and volunteers are expected to do the same.
Proof of Vaccination Required
In addition to a valid ticket, to be permitted to enter the theatre:
- ALL audience members MUST be fully vaccinated in order to attend a performance and must show proof of vaccination with valid ID at the time of entry into the theatre. Please make sure that all members of your party are aware of this requirement.
- Patrons ages 12 and older will need to be Fully Vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine AND present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport. (Patrons 12-18 may use a government-issued ID or school ID, with or without a photo.)
- Patrons ages 5 – 11 must provide proof of at least ONE dose of an FDA or WHO approved vaccine at least 14 days before the performance date AND must be accompanied by an adult that meets our vaccination requirements.
- Children under 5 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Masks are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status.
- On the day of the performance date as shown on the valid ticket, a patron must have received (a) the second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or (b) the single dose of an FDA or WHO authorized 1-dose vaccine or (c) for international guests, 2 doses of any “mix and match” combination of an FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccines is acceptable.
- Any patron whose last vaccine dose (excluding boosters) was fewer than 14 days before the date of performance must, in addition to meeting these requirements, also present proof of (a) a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the performance time, or (b) a negative COVID-19 antigen test within 6 hours of performance time. At home tests will not be accepted for this purpose.
- Proof of vaccination must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination. Patrons may display proof on a smartphone or present a physical copy. New York State residents, or anyone who received a COVID-19 vaccine in New York State, may present proof through the use of the Excelsior Pass (for more details, visit: epass.ny.gov) or any other digital app.
- Please be aware of these requirements when making your ticket purchase.
All subscription seats purchased for Season 63 will be honored for Season 64 (2021-2022). We reserve the right to move your seats if necessary to accommodate social distancing and capacity requirements.
INDIVIDUAL TICKET PRICES:
Non-musicals: $20 adults; $17 Senior 60+/Military/Children under 12
Musicals: $25 adults; $22 Senior 60+/Military/Children under 12
- May I still purchase tickets through the box office? When tickets become available, you may still purchase tickets from the box office by phone (845-298-1491), or mail or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a service charge for purchasing tickets online? There is a $1.50 per ticket service charge for tickets purchased online. There is NO service charge for tickets purchased through the box office, phone or email.
- What If I can’t attend all of the performances for my subscription? Subject to availability, tickets can be exchanged for another night by calling the box office (845-298-1491) BEFORE the night for which you have seats.
- PARKING INFORMATION
Box Office Policies
Box Office Contact: 845-298-1491
Due to Covid-restrictions our Box Office is temporarily unavailable for in-person services.
If you purchase tickets online, by phone or email, we can send you your tickets via email to be scanned at the theater.
All non-subscription tickets must be purchased as described below. We do not accept unpaid reservations.
Payment may be made in one of the following ways:
- Call the Box Office at 845-298-1491 and leave a message. Purchase your ticket by using your MasterCard, VISA, AMEX or Discover Card. When you call, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- your billing street address and zip code.
- say and spell your full name.
- quantity of tickets desired.
- date you would like the tickets
- a phone number where you can be reached.
- Purchase your tickets by mailing a check to the Box Office. Send to: County Players Box Office, 2681 West Main St, Wappingers Falls, N.Y. 12590
Regrettably, there are no refunds. Exchanges can be made for another performance of the same play, pending availability, provided you contact the box office prior to your original ticket date. A $2 per ticket exchange fee applies in some circumstances.
This project is made possible, in part, through funding from the County of Dutchess and administered by Arts Mid-Hudson.