County Players is currently not wheelchair accessible. There is no staff to assist with a lift. There is a short flight of stairs from the street into the lobby and two small flights of stairs from the lobby into the theatre.
INDIVIDUAL TICKET PRICES: Non-Musicals: Adults: $17.00, Senior/Child under 12: $14.00. For Musicals: Adults: $22.00, Senior/Child under 12: $19.00. Special events/fundraisers may have special pricing.
- Can I still purchase tickets through the box office? You can still purchase tickets from the box office by phone (845-298-1491), or mail or in person.
- Is there a service charge for purchasing tickets online? There is a $1.50 per ticket service charge for tickets purchased online. There is NO service charge for tickets purchased through the box office.
- What If I can’t attend all of the performances for my subscription? Tickets can be exchanged for another night by calling the box office (845-298-1491) BEFORE the night for which you have seats. Subject to availability.
- What does “Will Call” mean? “Will Call” means the tickets will be held for you at the box office, and you may pick them up before the performance.
Box Office Policies
Box Office Contact: 845-298-1491 (please call for current hours as they are subject to change).
During performances, Box Office hours will be 6pm-8pm for evening performances and 12pm-2pm for matinee performances.
All non-subscription tickets must be purchased as described below. We do not accept unpaid reservations. Payment may be made in one of the following ways:
- Call the Box Office at 845-298-1491. Purchase your ticket by using your MasterCard, VISA or Discover Card. When you call, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card Number with Expiration Date.
- the 3 digit vcode from the back of your credit card.
- your billing street address and zip code.
- say and spell your full name.
- quantity of tickets desired.
- date you would like the tickets for
- an evening phone number where you can be reached.
- Purchase your tickets by mailing a check to the Box Office. Send to: County Players Box Office, 2681 W Main St, Wappingers Falls, N.Y. 12590
- Tickets may be purchased by check, cash or credit card at the Box Office during regular Box Office hours or on the evening of performance, pending availability.
Tickets will be held for you at the Box Office.
Regrettably, there are no refunds. Exchanges can be made for another performance of the same play, pending availability, provided you contact the box office prior to your original ticket date. A $2 per ticket exchange fee applies in some circumstances.