Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Download Season 66 Ordering Form
Download Season 66 Brochure 2023/2024
This policy is currently in effect for performances until May 31, 2023. As always, protocols may be revised based on industry best practices, CDC guidance, and evolving circumstances.Please be aware of our current requirements when making your ticket purchase.
- Proof of Vaccination No Longer Required: Masks Optional (audience members) *
- Audience members are exempt from having to submit proof of vaccination and are not required to remain masked during a performance, however, masks are strongly encouraged.
- We ask that any patron who is feeling ill to please stay home and utilize our ticket exchange options. Our cast, crew and volunteers are expected to do the same.
- County Players is home to a fully vaccinated team of volunteers, cast, crew, and creatives.
- Policies & Operation Hours
- Until further notice, County Players will not be open to the public outside of performances. Early arrival for audiences will be limited to one hour prior to performance time. Please prepare for inclement weather as necessary.
- All audience members may purchase tickets online or by phone (845-298-1491.) Ticket options will be limited to touchless ticketing (mobile/digital) or print-at-home only; no printed tickets will be available for will call pick up.
- Digital programs are available for all performances.
*Policies for cast and crew volunteers are outlined on Auditions page.
- May I still purchase tickets through the box office? When tickets become available, you may still purchase tickets from the box office by phone (845-298-1491), or mail or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a service charge for purchasing tickets online? There is a $1.50 per ticket service charge for ALL single tickets.
- What If I can’t attend all of the performances for my subscription? Subject to availability, tickets can be exchanged for another night by calling the box office (845-298-1491) BEFORE the night for which you have seats.
- PARKING INFORMATION
Box Office Policies
Box Office Contact: 845-298-1491
Due to Covid-restrictions our Box Office is temporarily unavailable for in-person services.
If you purchase tickets online, by phone or email, we can send you your tickets via email to be scanned at the theater.
All non-subscription tickets must be purchased as described below. We do not accept unpaid reservations.
Payment may be made in one of the following ways:
- Call the Box Office at 845-298-1491 and leave a message. Purchase your ticket by using your MasterCard, VISA, AMEX or Discover Card. When you call, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- your billing street address and zip code.
- say and spell your full name.
- quantity of tickets desired.
- date you would like the tickets
- a phone number where you can be reached.
- Purchase your tickets by mailing a check to the Box Office. Send to: County Players Box Office, 2681 West Main St, Wappingers Falls, N.Y. 12590
Regrettably, there are no refunds. Exchanges can be made for another performance of the same play, pending availability, provided you contact the box office prior to your original ticket date. A $5 per ticket exchange fee applies in some circumstances.
This project is made possible, in part, through funding from the County of Dutchess and administered by Arts Mid-Hudson.