Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Special Covid-related information: to comply with Covid-related concerns we are offering a very limited number of new Season Subscriptions this year: please visit the “Subscribe” page for more information. Starting on June 22, 2021, a limited number of Single Tickets will be available to the general public once all current and new subscribers have been seated. For the July show (Pride and Prejudice) we will offer seating in two sections of the theatre: a section for those who are Fully Vaccinated (Proof of Vaccination will be required) and a section for Socially Distanced seating. Masks will be required in all common areas of the theatre (lobby, aisles, restrooms, etc.) and masks will be required at all times in the Socially Distanced seating section. Please be aware of these requirements when making your ticket purchase.
Due to COVID-19 the Box Office is currently closed. E-mail and phone messages will be returned by our volunteers in a timely manner.
We remain committed to re-opening when we can ensure the well-being of all volunteers and audiences.
All subscription seats purchased for Season 63 will be honored for Season 64 (2021-2022). We reserve the right to move your seats if necessary to accommodate social distancing and capacity requirements.
INDIVIDUAL TICKET PRICES:
Non-musicals: $20 adults; $17 Senior 60+/Military/Children under 12
Musicals: $25 adults; $22 Senior 60+/Military/Children under 12
- May I still purchase tickets through the box office? When tickets become available, you may still purchase tickets from the box office by phone (845-298-1491), or mail or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a service charge for purchasing tickets online? There is a $1.50 per ticket service charge for tickets purchased online. There is NO service charge for tickets purchased through the box office, phone or email.
- What If I can’t attend all of the performances for my subscription? Subject to availability, tickets can be exchanged for another night by calling the box office (845-298-1491) BEFORE the night for which you have seats.
- PARKING INFORMATION
Box Office Policies
Box Office Contact: 845-298-1491
Due to Covid-restrictions our Box Office is temporarily unavailable for in-person services.
If you purchase tickets online, by phone or email, we can send you your tickets via email to be scanned at the theater.
All non-subscription tickets must be purchased as described below. We do not accept unpaid reservations.
Payment may be made in one of the following ways:
- Call the Box Office at 845-298-1491 and leave a message. Purchase your ticket by using your MasterCard, VISA, AMEX or Discover Card. When you call, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- your billing street address and zip code.
- say and spell your full name.
- quantity of tickets desired.
- date you would like the tickets
- a phone number where you can be reached.
- Purchase your tickets by mailing a check to the Box Office. Send to: County Players Box Office, 2681 West Main St, Wappingers Falls, N.Y. 12590
Regrettably, there are no refunds. Exchanges can be made for another performance of the same play, pending availability, provided you contact the box office prior to your original ticket date. A $2 per ticket exchange fee applies in some circumstances.
This project is made possible, in part, through funding from the County of Dutchess and administered by Arts Mid-Hudson.