CP Travel Adventures – Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival – Into the Woods
CP Travel Adventures
A NEW way to celebrate with
CP Travel Adventures are unique trips planned for our CP friends that feature specially designed custom tours with a primary focus on theatre.
On Thursday, August 29, a small group of intrepid travelers will join us on the very first CP Travel Adventure. Boarding the CP bus in Wappingers Falls, we will travel to the tent… the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival Tent, that is. We will enjoy a wonderful sunset picnic supper on the beautiful Boscobel Mansion grounds overlooking the Hudson River, followed by HVSF’s production of Into The Woods performed under the HVSF tent! All for one package price – no muss, no fuss, no driving, no parking, no picnic packing: The CP Travel Adventure package includes theatre tickets, round-trip transportation, a lawn picnic and an opportunity to support County Players! So, climb aboard the CP Travel Adventure bus;let us do the planning!
- Round-trip transportation to the Boscobel Mansion & HVSF;
- Ticket in center rear section to the 7/29 evening performance of HVSF’s production of the musical Into The Woods;
- Picnic supper, including beverage, dessert and choice of entree;
- All taxes and gratuities;
- Tax deductible donation to County Players ($25)
Package price – $140 per person (nonrefundable). Limited number of seats are available and will be sold on a first-come basis.
Wishes, Worries, The Witch, and The Woods collide in song under the HVSF Theater Tent